10 Fast Facts about Double Dapple Dachshunds
1. A Double Dapple Dachshund is the result of breeding two Dapple's Dachshund together.
2. Dapple is NOT a colour it is a pattern.
3. Double Dapple Dachshunds are usually found to have two blue eyes or one blue eye or can be known to have one dark or both dark eyes.
4. Double Dapple Dachshunds can be Deaf, Blind, or Impaired and have allergies.
5. Double Dapples will tend to show large white areas on the body and will usually not have symmetrical markings.
6. Double Dapples are prone to having "Micro eyes"
7. Yes a Double Dapple Dachshund is still prone to IVDD
8. Yes you can train a blind and deaf Double Dapple Dachshund
9. Yes a Double Dapple Dachshund can live a normal healthy life without impairments
10. A piebald Dachshund and a Double Dapple Dachshund are two very different patterns